THE HABITS OF HAPPINESS - Part 11
1. EVERY DAY: _________________________________________________________________________!
“...We Christians glory in what Christ Jesus has DONE for us and realize that we are helpless to save ourselves.” Philippians 3:3 (TLB)
“...We couldn’t carry this off by our own efforts, and we know it!” Philippians 3:3 (Msg)
“...in legalistic righteousness, I was faultless.” Philippians 3:6 (CSB)
“But I no longer count on my own goodness or my ability to obey God’s law. Instead I trust Christ to save me! For God’s way of making us right with himself is through faith!” Philippians 3:9 (NLT)
2. EVERY DAY: _________________________________________________________________________.
“All the things that I once thought were so important to me, I now consider worth nothing, because of Christ.” Philippians 3:7 (CSB)
3. EVERY DAY: _________________________________________________________________________!
“I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his suffering, becoming like him in his death so that somehow I also may be raised to life.” Philippians 3:10-11 (TEV)
“For my determined purpose is that I may know Christ – that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding Him more strongly and more clearly…” Philippians 3:10 (Amp)
4. EVERY DAY: ___________________________________________________________________________.
“I don’t mean to say I am perfect. I still haven’t learned all I should, but I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ saved me for and wants me to be. No, dear brothers, I am still not all I should be...” Philippians 3:12-13 (TLB)
5. EVERY DAY: ________________________________________________________________________.
“I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.” Philippians 3:13-14 (NLT)